Your outdoor canine photography experience costs just £99 and includes:
- A consultation before the photo shoot to find out a bit more about you and your dog (to personalise the experience for you)
- A photo shoot for up to two dogs from the same household (usually 60-90 minutes long) within 25 miles of Northampton (or in the studio at Northampton NN4)
- An in person presentation of your professionally edited image gallery in the studio (NN4) around 2 weeks after the photo shoot (c. 25 images)
- A visually stunning 10"x8" ready to frame Fine Art Matted Print of your favourite image. Specially printed on eco friendly bamboo paper by a leading print lab supplying only professional photographers, with your choice of coloured mount.
- A low resolution, subtly water-marked digital file of your favourite image.
Additional fine art prints, wall art, and memory books may be purchased, but no additional purchase is necessary.
To find out more, or to book, please email Karen Smith Photography
or call 07946 661102
Availability dependent on the weather!
Sessions available week-days (including evenings)
and week-ends (expect limited availability).