Check out the latest offer below - the Pawfect Valentine's Gift - available until 28th February 2020 as an elegantly presented Gift Voucher, or as a bookable session without the voucher.
Either way you get a FAB-U-LOUS 16"x12" Fine Art Matted Print included in this deal if purchased before the end of Feb 2020 - this is a big upgrade on my usual 10"x8" Fine Art Matted Print included in the package and worth £149 in it's own right.
So what are you waiting for?!! :-)
PAWFECT VALENTINE'S PET PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE - £99
Imagine giving your loved one a present that spoils them with a piece of wall art like this!
Your Pet Photography Experience costs just £99 and includes:
- An optional printed Gift Voucher elegantly presented in a stylish black box with ribbon trim, if you are buying the Pet Photography Experience as a present.
- A consultation before the photo shoot to find out a bit more about you and your dog (to personalise the experience for you both)
- A photo shoot for up to two dogs from the same household (usually 60-90 minutes long) within 25 miles of Northampton (or in the studio at Northampton NN4)
- An in person presentation of your professionally edited image gallery in the studio (NN4) around 2 weeks after the photo shoot (c. 20 images)
- A visually stunning 16"x12" ready to frame Fine Art Matted Print of your favourite image. Specially printed on eco friendly bamboo paper by a leading print lab supplying only professional photographers, with your choice of coloured mount.
- A low resolution, subtly water-marked digital file of your favourite image (same photo).
Additional fine art prints, wall art, and memory books may be purchased, but no additional purchase is necessary.
You may UPGRADE your experience if you have more than two dogs, or if you want your photo shoot to take place a bit further afield, or if you would like to gift the recipient something extra special like wall art or a memory book or simply a credit to spend however they want - please ask for details.
To find out more, or to book, please email Karen Smith Photography
or call 07946 661102
Availability for outdoor shoots dependent on the weather!
Sessions available week-days (including evenings)
and week-ends (expect limited availability).